[Wikipedia-l] What a wiki table syntax needs to do to work with current table layouts

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Sat Aug 3 12:00:46 UTC 2002

I don't know CSS *at all*, and all this talk is well over my head.  I know HTML enough to make a table when need be, but if we have to change from HTML I would very much prefer we change to something I (and other people, who *don't* know HTML) can read.  In other words, something we in my high school physics class used to call "intuitively obvious."

cheers,

kq