[Wikipedia-l] Year in Review Backwards

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Aug 1 23:56:17 UTC 2002

Jeroen Heijmans wrote:

> Some time ago, I posted a question on the talk page of Year in Review,
> regarding the use of the Year in Review/Backwards pages, which are all
> orphan pages. I received one reaction (from Toby) voting for deletion
> after I put it on the votes for deletion page, but it was not deleted by
> any sysop. Now that I am one myself, I can do that, but I want to bring
> this topic to the attention for one last time. Unless I receive
> reactions, I'll delete the pages.

Personally i dont see any point to their existence... I'd say go ahead a
nd delete them

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: