[Wikipedia-l] Apology to The Cunctator and the list

Daniel Lee Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 00:09:10 UTC 2002

I will make this brief since this type of post is not really appropriate for
such a list as this:

My previous statement indicating that The Cunctator had more bias than the
boiled down stuff the 24 is spewing out was a mischaracterization on my part
based upon numerous posts and material left by Larry Sanger. Larry may have
had very good reasons to characterize The Cunctator this way in the past, but
a random sampling of  The Cunctator's current edits does not indicate that
Larry's views are currently valid.

Please do not disregard the rest of the original email in question though. I
apologize to the list and to The Cunctator for my lack of tact in this
regard.

Yours,

-- maveric149