[Wikipedia-l] Cologne Blue HTML Template

Tony Vignaux Tony.Vignaux at vuw.ac.nz
Fri Apr 5 20:20:43 UTC 2002

On Saturday, April 6, 2002, at 03:58  AM, wikipedia-l-
request at nupedia.com wrote:
> Please have a look at
> http://www.ds.fh-koeln.de/~marian/wikipedia/template.html and test it
> with
> all browsers on earth.

It looks OK in
1. Microsoft Explorer 5.1  on Mac.
2. Opera 5.0 Mac
3. Netscape 6 Mac

The blue is a bit dull compared with the current "Cologne Blue" which I
was enjoying. In fact, I prefer the current version.

One suggestion: There appears to be no link back from a 'talk:blah' page
to the 'blah' page provided automatically on the current "Cologne Blue"
For example if I am looking at "Talk:Differential equations" how do I
get back to "Differential equations" without doing a search?