[Wikipedia-l] Re: Helga and other Internet kooks

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 17:38:50 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 04:57 am, you wrote:
> The Internet is full of kooks. Do they all deserve equal time? Do they all
> deserve legitimacy?
>
> Danny

Of course not -- both you and I have deleted or moved to the meta much of
this type of hopelessly POV or idiosyncratic material (and have edited the
hell out of less POV or idiosyncratic material).

The question here is if one particular kook is reformable or is irrevocably
stuck in her own POV world and therefore will be a continued drain on user
resources. I still haven't seen any evidence other than her joining the list
that she can reform. But joining the list is a major first step.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)