[Wikipedia-l] [Nupedia-l] Discussion and a proposal (fwd)

lsanger at nupedia.com lsanger at nupedia.com
Mon Oct 8 23:48:33 UTC 2001

This might be of some interest to you.  This is a discussion, posted on
Nupedia-l, of some problems Nupedia is facing, together with a proposed
solution.  One part of the solution is to add a link to Wikipedia article
pages saying (something like) "Submit this article to Nupedia."  This
would take you to a page where further information would be solicited.
Successful submission of an article to Nupedia would be noted on the
Recent Changes page, as would final approval of any Wikipedia-originated
Nupedia article.

This *isn't* approved yet.  It's just FYI.  If you want to discuss it, it
would be better that you do so on Nupedia-l rather than Wikipedia-l.  You
can subscribe to Nupedia-l here:

--Larry