[Wikipedia-l] Linus and Stefan work alone. This is not right!

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Thu Jun 7 05:46:08 UTC 2001

Linus Tolke on sv.wikipedia.com and Stefan Rybo on de.wikipedia.com are
working largely alone.  What commitment!  What determination!  :-)

My recommendation to you guys...something I wish I had time to do
myself...is to go to various other places on the internet (e.g., Swedish and
German language mailing lists) looking for people to help out on your wikis.
In the time it takes you to write ten new pages, you might be able to find
five people who can write 50 new pages.

Larry