[Wikipedia-l] Message attachments

Ben Finney bignose at zip.com.au
Fri Dec 7 02:33:31 UTC 2001

Howdy all,

I'm receiving this list in digest form, as I do with many lists.  Can we
please have a policy decision on attachments and HTML here?  They are
completely useless and annoying, and if they are allowed I'll just have
to unsubscribe and miss out on the useful discussions that happen here.

--
 \          "Prediction is very hard... especially when it's about the |
  `\                                           future."  -- Yogi Berra |