[Wikipedia-l] google indexing

Kaki Nix Sain 3bu9nxi1qzgsmr001 at sneakemail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:34:35 UTC 2001

hey,
	I recently read that google has implemented a system that learns,
to some approximate degree, how often a site is changed and then starts to
reindex that site according to what it has learned.  I don't know much
more about it than that, but if this rumor is true, than the problem with
them only indexing wikipedia once a month should go away in time.  Someone
could write and ask them about this.

me