[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia teamwork

sanger1 at nupedia.com sanger1 at nupedia.com
Wed Aug 15 18:16:02 UTC 2001

Bryce (just realized that I had replied just to you rather than the
list): I sympathize, but posting on this list frankly isn't going to
get anything done.  I do only a little work directly on the server;
Jason's the man who will have to do this, if this or something like
it is what we'll end up doing, exactly.  What Jason might not know
(so, I've cc'd him) is how seriously you all take this.  I certainly
would like to see Wikipedia's content easily useable--it will get a
lot of new links back to Wikipedia and it will indeed make the
project more credible, as someone very correctly said.  I have wanted
this to be done for months, but, well--our programmers are very busy
with projects that actually make money.  :-/

Larry