[Wikinews-l] [Fwd: Re: Sandra Ordonez sent you a message on Facebook...]

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sat Oct 17 15:28:04 UTC 2009

For background to those not in the know, Sandy used to be the Wikimedia
Foundation press handler. Jay Walsh has the job she used to do, and some
of the 'tectonic shifts' around the time the office was moved to
San-Francisco saw her part ways with them.

She's still active online in a journalism related role, and approached
me for an interview based on interest in Wikinews/Citizen journalism.
The attached is my response which she'll likely publish. I want an
unedited version available to people who might care, so here it is.

Jason and Mike H. should perhaps pay particular attention to how I've
framed my responses. You will recognise my oblique references to you and
the work you do on Wikinews.

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org>
Wikinewsie.org