[Wikinews-l] Cnesorshop

Wikinewsie: Anonymous101 wikinewsie.anonymous101 at googlemail.com
Sun May 18 16:16:02 UTC 2008

Quote from previous email on mailing list: "...the need for a non-public
space for Wikinews to develop stories..."

Isn't this going completely against the idea of a wiki? Should we really
stop people from seeing the development process for the majority of our
users. To me this just seems like a way to allow us to censor articles
without anyone noticing.
I am concerned that Wikimedia is going to start censoring all our articles.
This sort of thing, along with Wikinews:WMF Reports is what is going to stop
us being unbiased.

Thanks,

Anon101