[Wikinews-l] Fwd: Terms of entry for iF product design award 2009 are online | registration deadline is September 15, 2008

Rico C. Shen brockf5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:47:38 UTC 2008

Hello, our Wikinewsies:

I've contacted with executives from "iF", they send this information for me,
because theirs main language is mostly in Germen, I need some help from
European users to make this information clear.

I will consider to write an article about the iF design award. In this
e-mail is the official release, the correct version can be found at
http://www.ifdesign.de/presse_detail_e.html?pmid=350

Regards,
Rico C. Shen.