[Wikinews-l] wmf miscapitilizes Wikinews

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Tue Jul 8 21:41:36 UTC 2008

Not everybody knows who the proper person to mail is. In this case, due to
being involved with the Communications Committee, I knew Jay Walsh pretty
much considers the WMF blog a pet project. They're always on the lookout for
something interesting to add to it. Perhaps Mike Halterman's upcoming
interview would make a good topic. As I understand it from IRC, the
subject's WP article has been translated into half a dozen new languages as
part of the lead up and solicitation of questions.

Brian.