[Wikinews-l] PLEASE LET US HANDLE IT TOGETHER..

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:07:24 UTC 2007

On 22/11/2007, Patrick Mannion <patrick.mannion at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, we're more laid back than Wikipedia, aside from when it comes to
> sources. I consider us the black sheep of the Wikimedia family; because to
> be honest some of the 'Pedia folks, I believe have some disdain for us, and
> they don't like the current events competition.  IMHO.

I'm not a "Wikipedia person" by any stretch of the imagination. I'm a
non-Wikinewsie who is nonetheless sympathetic to the project's aims
and interested in seeing how it develops. If you want to have a
persecution complex then that's your business, but my 2c is that it's
not real helpful.

Sorry if I accidentally stumbled over an unstated norm in my original post.

regards,
Brianna