[Wikinews-l] [Ticket#2007111910011973] [Press Release] Free Software Writers Want Iliad to Respect their Licence

Wikinews Information Team wikinews at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 19 17:10:01 UTC 2007

NOTE! Permission has been granted to forward this to the list from OTRS.
Initial email from Xavier will follow, good OR opportunity for anyone who
knows about IPtables/Busybox.

Short synopsis is a French company isn't honouring GPL terms.

Yours sincerely,
Brian McNeil

--
Wikinews - http://en.wikinews.org