[Wikinews-l] [Foundation-l] Wikinews - not so much a state of the wiki

Terin Stock terin.stock at wikinewsie.org
Thu Dec 6 04:48:59 UTC 2007

> I don\'t see any issue with this, and I support a private wiki for the
> Wikinews community.  :-) I\'ve worked on sensitive materials for
> Wikinews myself, and found it awkward to have to put all information
> in public. The only question would be the rules governing access -
> perhaps that could be tied to accreditation?

Agreed. The only \"private\" solution right now is email. I know
we\'ve used scoop for this purpose in the past.

> That\'s what they told me when I met them two years ago. I tried to
> re-establish contact, but their staff has changed, and the new person
> hasn\'t gotten back to me yet. The reasons for exclusion that they gave
> to me then may no longer apply.

I\'ve never got anyone to call back, do they check their messages? I
know we used a blog to help with this, but Google isn\'t displaying it
all

--
[[User:Terinjokes|Terinjokes]]
\"Currently on an extended leave-of-absence from the Wikinews Project\"