[Wikinews-l] Proposal for the creation of a Wikinews foundation

Thu Aug 23 01:51:01 UTC 2007

NEWBIE QUESTION: Sorry for coming into the discussion a bit late, but
I've been following this for the last couple of days and must have
missed and am still failing to understand the legalities/conflicts of
interest that would prevent WMF from being the issuer of press
passes. What's up with that? Why the need for a separate organization?
Chris

On Aug 22, 2007, at 10:29 AM, wikinews-l-request at lists.wikimedia.org