[Wikinews-l] English Wikinews Video 2.0 now On Commons and YouTube

jason safoutin cute24minbflo at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 10:09:49 UTC 2007

Video Wikinews 2.0 Promo now on Commons and YouTube

I spent the past 3-5 hours making the initial video, only to screw it up in the end. But it was not a total loss as a user on the English Wikinews.org site User:Zachary, fixed my mess and went ahead and got it on commons.

He also got it on YouTube.

So...its not the best...but its fun and its a good promo IMO...What do you think...not bad for my first time scripting the animation?

Jason