[Wikiml-l] വിക്കി - വിധ്വംസനശ്രമം | വാർത്ത

Jyothis Edathoot jyothis.e at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:52:09 UTC 2011

Ignore the noise and look for quality content that we can keep. We have a constructive, though small, user base at this time and we know what is good and what is junk. As long as we do our job right and stick to our practices, extremism will not interfere with us. We would need to stand our ground and protect what we have to. Those who barks standing outside can bark, but we will put the electric collar when they come into the pound. If they play constructively, they will be welcomed with honor, but destruction gets the zero tolerance as we have always done. If anyone notices vandalism related to this, please report it and we will handle it as soon as we see it.

Regards,
Jyothis.
Sent from my iPhone
Http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis

My domain is with http://www.netdotnet.com