[Wikiml-l] Fwd: Wiki allround - Kochi on 13th April

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:00:05 UTC 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wikipedia 10 Kochi <wikikochi at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Subject: Wiki allround - Kochi on 13th April

Dear Wiki-Patron,

Thanks you for your interest in participating for the Wikipedia 10 meetup at
Kochi.
Instead of a full fledged meetup that we were planning earlier, we have
decided to have an informal gathering 'Wiki allround' to kick-off for future
plans.

*Venue:* Conference Room, Edapally Changampuzha Park, Kochi
*Date:* 13th April, 2011
*Time*: 4 - 6 PM

*On behalf of the volunteering group, I invite you to this get-together and
network with the regional Wiki community and enthusiasts.*
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the short notice in the change of
plans.

 In case of any queries please revert back or contact us at the following
numbers: 09400036496 (Nithin) / 09447062441 (Johnson).

*Your suggestions are welcome as always. Also, please share this information
to your friends in Kochi.*
*Updates are also posted here:* http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Kochi

*and here: *http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171101316265391*
*