[Wikiml-l] [Wikimediaindia-l] Buzz ...

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:07:09 UTC 2011

After LDF, now it is the turn of UDF candidates. Website of Hibi Eden (
http://hibieden.in/ ) , NSUI president and UDF candidate in Kerala elections
2011, was changed to Creative Commons by SA 3.0 from non-commercial license
, on request.
http://twitter.com/#!/tinucherian/status/54954870901448704
http://twitter.com/#!/prinson/status/55130510539763712

<http://twitter.com/#!/prinson/status/55130510539763712>Thanks to Naveenpf
for noticing this and we suggested it to them.

Let us see if we can take this free license movement in Kerala to
other candidates/leaders too.

Regards
Tinu Cherian