[Wikiml-l] വിക്കിപീഡിയ:അപ്‌ലോഡ്

Binu Kalarickan binukalarickan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:06:26 UTC 2010

Dear All,

1 ."Any picture uploaded by a malayalee can be chosen for the award in
malayalam wikipedia by following the image requirements at Ml.Wiki".....

*Q.  How we will find the malayalees pictures..?*
A.  Make a category in commons like this "*XHMRKL*" and any malayalee upload
the image to commons should use this tag, or even a bot can be deployed if
the user have a talk page or a user page in malayalam.

*Q. Why this **XHMRKL,** Can we provide MLWIKI..?*
A. if we provide a common category all users will try to link it, then it
will be a double job...or the category need to be hidden

This is my idea...please have a look

With warm regards

Binu Kalarickan