[Wikimedia ZA] Possible school project

Barry Newstead bnewstead at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 23 03:35:32 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Sounds like a promising idea. As Kerryn and Delphine note, if you all
are up for developing a grant around this concept. We would be happy to
consider it for a grant (see
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Index) as we still have funding.

I would encourage you to think about the potential for "scale" in your
outreach.  This might involve some media work around the event or a
"train the trainer" approach for teachers.

Kind regards,
Barry