[Wikimedia Kenya] Equipment

Asaf Bartov abartov at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 8 20:17:05 UTC 2011

Hi, Isaac.

Wikimedia.or.ke is not operated by the Foundation, but generously hosted on
our friend Manuel Schneider's private server.  Therefore, it does not have
the universal log-ins.

I have just created an account for you with your Kipsizoo user name.  You
should have received an e-mail to pick a password etc.

Cheers,

   Asaf

    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation