No subject

Tue Mar 15 17:42:23 UTC 2011

People can meet and talk. talking involves setting objectives about what
they are going to do next.  In this case WTN matters were discussed and
targets laid.  Thru that we'll surely have a large pool to work on.

My point : it was a whole multitasking &multithreading event!  So much was
done besides editing.
Regards,
Lilian.

On Sun Jun 26th, 2011 2:12 AM PDT stephen wanjau wrote:

>Abbas,
>
>I like your positive criticism ...

--bcaec520eea339164604a69a2338

te the fact that she was on her way to Sabbath.</p>
Phone: +254 771 557 857<br>
twitter:haha_wanjau<br>
B.Sc statistics and computer science.<br>
JKUAT</p>
&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lireshi at yahoo.com">lireshi at yahoo.com</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br type=3D"attribution">FYI Abbas, it&#39;s quite healthy for a group=
 to meet and not edit!<br>