[Wikimedia Kenya] Nyeri Pilot

Abbas Mahmood abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:26:01 UTC 2011

Congrats Stephen :)
-------------------------------------
Abbas Mahmood
t | +254722215101
f | www.facebook.com/abbasjnr
s | abbasjnr
Wikimedia Kenya Member

"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's our commitment."

Please donate: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/Now/en

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:58:27 +0300
From: wanjaustev at gmail.com
To: wikimediake at lists.wikimedia.org
CC: Kips8505izo at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Nyeri Pilot

Hello wiki-medians,

I hope this finds you in good mood.

I am pleased to inform you
that I have successfully completed the Nyeri pre-visit and I managed to get the
required threshold of ten schools on-board.

The schedule for the visits is
as set out below;

  NYERI
  PILOT VISITING SCHEDULE

    MONDAY

    MORNING

    NYERI HIGH SCHOOL

    28/03/2011

    AFTERNOON

    NYERI BAPTIST HIGH SCHOOL

    TUESDAY

    MORNING

    GATUGI GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL

    29/03/2011

    AFTERNOON

    KARIMA BOYS HIGH SCHOOL

    WEDNESDAY

    MORNING

    OTHAYA GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL

    30/03/2011

    AFTERNOON

    OTHAYA BOYS HIGH SCHOOL

    THURSDAY

    MORNING

    CHINGA GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL

    31/03/2011

    AFTERNOON

    GATHERA SECONDARY SCHOOL

    FRIDAY

    MORNING

    CHINGA BOYS HIGH SCHOOL

    01/03/2011

    AFTERNOON

    ST. MARYS SECONDARY SCHOOL

  NB: The schedule is
  not subject to change unless we get official communication from the relevant authority.

Othaya Girls High school did not give me the ultimate decision whether they are in because the principal was not present at the time of the pre-visit but I visited Temple road Secondary who were more than willing to have the wikipedia for schools.

  So Nyeri team, brace yourselves for the task coz it’s a full
  full condition!

  Shuttles to Nyeri are found along Latima Rd at Nairobi in Kenya,
  and on that note we shall meet there on Sunday the 27th of March
  the year of our Lord 2011, at   0830h  (UTC)  for departure to Nyeri since the pilot is
  set to start on 28th March in the morning and run through to April’s
  fools’ day  in the afternoon!

  For Anne and Grace, kindly communicate to me through +254 722
  238 165 at your own convenient time to facilitate the same so that we leave
  Nairobi city as a gender balanced team.

  Regards,
  The Nyeri  team-Leader,