[Wikimedia Kenya] WikiSaturday

SAMSON MAOSA coolsam726 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:41:53 UTC 2011

That would be great. But wait... What about those who live outside Nairobi?

On 3/21/11, David Mugo <raidarmax at gmail.com> wrote:
> That is a great idea... and guess who is moving to Nairobi!!!!!!
>
> David.
>
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Isaac K. Kosgei
> <kips8505izo at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I fully support the Idea. Will be joining you from may. Now we are
>> busy with cats and exams
>>
>> On 20/03/2011, stephen wanjau <wanjaustev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Cool.
>> >
>> > That would be good for the team and individuals too!
>> > Job well done.

>> the
>> be
>> for
>> all

>> > --
>> > Stephen Wathika Wanjau
>> > Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture And Technology.
>> > Bsc. Mathematics (*Statistics*) and Computer Science.
>> > Cell:+254 722 238 165
>> >        +254 736 429 517
>> >
>> > Facebook: www.facebook.com/swanjau
>> >
>> > Twitter: www.twitter.com/haha_wanjau
>> >
>> > skype:stephenwanjau1
>> >
>> > "*changing how the world works*"
>> >

>> --
>> Isaac K. Kosgei.
>> Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
>> Egerton University,
>> Njoro Kenya.
>> (+254727553981)
>> www.linkedin.com/in/kipsizoo
>> Skype:Kipsizoo
>> Twitter:@Kipsizoo
>> *"You Must be the Change you wish to see in the world"-Mahatma Ghandi
>> *

> --
> -------------
> David Mugo,
> ICT & E-Commerce Consultant,
> http://majibu.com
> Twitter: @raidarmax

Samson Arosi Maosa,
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology,
Bsc. Electronics and Computer Engineering
+254750-nine-one-seven-three-zero-five
*"In this world, everything has been done but suppose we try doing it in a
different (better) way?"*
Make someone know what you already know. Join us now at Wikimedia
Kenya<http://www.wikimedia.or.ke>