[Wikimedia Kenya] (no subject)

chris otieno otieno_chris at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 09:25:14 UTC 2011

otieno_chris at yahoo.com
Hi, I have just finished my undergraduate degree in Food science and Technology
and am waitng for my graduation. Currently, am a Survey Researcher and
Consultant with a speciality in using SPSS in data analysis. I have a great
passion for computers and its many uses, especially being the major part of my
apprenticeship at the moment. Wikipedia has been a great source of infomation in
my current duties and it will be a great pleasure to give back through this
program. thank you and be blessed. Chris