[Wikimedia Kenya] Nyeri Pilot

stephen wanjau wanjaustev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:52:33 UTC 2011

hi
I am pleased to inform you guys that I am  conversant with the Nyeri region.
As for my availability I am free till mid may.
I Would also like to suggest if we could sacrifice the six days though
I know it is not easy.It would be fit if the pilot projects would be
done before our reps go to Germany.The foundation would be greatfull
about this milestone.

regards
steve