[Wikimedia Kenya] Nyeri Pilot

SAMSON MAOSA coolsam726 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 08:34:17 UTC 2011

Hi Steve. Thanks for arising this concern. The last time we talked
about the Nyeri it was noted that Wangai Mwangi who was to lead the
team could not be available, and at that time we had no one else who
was familiar with the place. We then decided to substitute Nyeri with
Nairobi region. The Nairobi area Pilot would also extend to schools
along Thika road, KU included. To be honest, the issue has never been
further discussed since, and I do not know the status of the Nairobi
pilot. I even wanted to update the wikimedia Kenya page on that but I
had no precise info. I recommend that once we conclude the Kakamega
and Mombasa pilots we should collectively shift our focus more on the
third pilot.

On 3/5/11, stephen wanjau <wanjaustev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> From the previous meet-up at iHub on 26th Feb 2011 I did not quite get the
> position of the Nyeri pilot.
> So What is the position on the Nyeri pilot?
>
> cheers,
> stephen wanjau

Samson Arosi Maosa,
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology,
Bsc. Electronics and Computer Engineering
+254750-nine-one-seven-three-zero-five
*"In this world, everything has been done but suppose we try doing it in a
different (better) way?"*
Make someone know what you already know. Join us now at Wikimedia
Kenya<http://www.wikimedia.or.ke>