[Wikimedia Kenya] Mombasa Update

Abbas Mahmood abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:21:45 UTC 2011

Jessie-
the person that I have been in contact with is William Kibaya (kibaya at camara.ie). The CEO of Camara Kenya is Daudi Morara (daudimorara at camara.ie)
Yes, I contacted them some time back, but I'll nudge them once again -- thanks for the reminder.
Regards,

Abbas Mahmood
t | +254722215101
f | www.facebook.com/abbasjnr
s | abbasjnr
Wikimedia Kenya Member

"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's our commitment."

Please donate: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/Now/en