[Wikimedia Kenya] Available for Mombasa Pilot

stephen wanjau wanjaustev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:42:50 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

The kakamega pilot project has been a great success so far.
We have visited 4 schools as at today and the feedback from the
teachers and students has been overwhelming.
Some challenges that I think we should brace ourselves for as we
probably go to Mombasa would include;

-some computers do not have USB ports!(they are too old)
-more flash disks because most of them have CD-ROMS yet the ZIM file
is on a DVD.
-the flash disks should have write protection key so that viruses do
not infect the flash disks

I would also like to notify you that I will be available for the Mombasa Pilot.

PS>Oska limoke's gmail account has been blocked by google due to what
they are siting to be maintanance reasons.

Regards,
Stephen W. Wanjau.