[Wikimedia Kenya] Visiting Kenya after Wikimania 2011

Alex Wafula xelawafs at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 16:26:26 UTC 2011

So just keeping track so far. Asaf will be in Kenya for 4 days one of which he'll be in Mombasa so when planning for Nairobi and Nakuru, we should take into account that we have 3 days.

So far, we are looking: Strathmore, UoN, Nairobits, Egerton, Daystar, USIU,  government institutions and Google.

Egerton may take an entire day so if all these institution will confirm, then I think we are full...!

Alex.