[Wikimedia Kenya] Khan Academy

Abbas Mahmood abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:28:33 UTC 2011

Greetings,
Has anyone of you guys heard of Khan Academy(www.khanacademy.org)? Khan Academy is a multiple-award winning non-profit organization/website that has free collections of educational videos ranging from Math, Calculus, Algebra, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics and man more.
I was thinking of carrying out an offline project with Khan where we'd download and distribute these videos to educational institutions probably during September. If you guys are interested, I'll arrange a meetup where we could discuss the way forward.
Cheers,Abbas.