[Wikimedia Kenya] Wikip/media Student/Campus Clubs

Alex Wafula xelawafs at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 08:57:36 UTC 2011

For starters, I feel the best way of engaging Wikipedia in campuses is through already existing clubs. Starting a club from scratch can be pretty cambersome. With existing clubs, we wouldn't have to worry about recruiting new members, sustainability of a whole club etc.

Just thinking out loud, what do you think guys?

ps: Oscar, most phones can access that wiki. You should see the phone I use for short wiki edits!

cheers,
Alex.