[Wikimedia Kenya] Survey

Isaac K. Kosgei kips8505izo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:35:34 UTC 2011

Guys Let this topic come to an end I support the initiative by Abbas
to come up with the survey and am shocked at the kind of reactions
that are coming up.
i think instead of the thread message lets just do the survey if you
feel the name is an issue please put anonymous period!

--
Isaac K. Kosgei.
Bachelor of Agribusiness Management