[Wikimedia Kenya] Survey

Chris Riwa chriwaustin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:50:20 UTC 2011

Greetings,
the name field is quite an important part of this survey so as to
prevent individuals from participating more than once since we
currently lack a  way of preventing such. However, these names
shouldn't be revealed to anyone after the survey or when the results
are being released. It is an important ethical rule when conducting a
survey to protect the information given by your respondents. In case
the team requires extra information regarding the survey i.e data
analysis or interpretation, all be more than glad to help. Happy
Easter to all.
Riwa