[Wikimedia Kenya] Survey

John Kinyuru jkinyuru at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:31:03 UTC 2011

Good idea though am sure some of us who are a day old will have little to
'feedback' on for now....

Keep us updated and thanks.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Abbas Mahmood <abbasjnr at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I believe that feedback/complaints/compliments/criticisms are good for the
> betterment of an organization. With that in mind, I have created a survey
> that I would like you all to participate:
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFDa19PbXR4Q212Y0x1UGNTZkxBNkE6MQ. I
> know it's quite long, but so much has happened so far and I would like to
> know what people think about what we've been doing.Please be honest when
> answering the questions. For privacy reasons, I will not mention any names
> when displaying the results.
>
> Looking forward to getting your feedback!
>
> Yours,
> Abbas.

John N. Kinyuru,
Department of Food Science and Technology,
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology,
P.O. Box 62000-00200
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 723 667 432
      +254 750 667 432