[Wikimedia Kenya] Saturday meetup

SAMSON MAOSA coolsam726 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:34:50 UTC 2011

So unfortunate for me to be so far from Nairobi, I will follow it online

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Alex Wafula <xelawafs at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've already requested for space at the ihub from 10 am - 12 pm so I'm just
> awaiting for confirmation of availability.
>
> In terms of the agenda, I believe discussion of the Bylaws will be the main
> focus then maybe later onwards, it would be great for Abbas and Oscar to
> give us tales from their trip to Germany.
>
> Looking forward to see some new faces.
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.
>
> On Thu Apr 7th, 2011 11:40 AM PDT Njoroge Kinyanjui wrote:
>
> >I will also show up...I know i haven't been so vocal,am now willing to
> plug for I have also closed...It's starting at 10?
> >
> >Regards,
> >Kinyanjui
> >On Apr 7, 2011, at 6:52 PM, wanjaustev at gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> Count me in too.I will be available for the meet am on my holz.so
> anytime Wikimedia Kenya.

> Abbas

Samson Arosi Maosa,
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology,
Bsc. Electronics and Computer Engineering
+254750-nine-one-seven-three-zero-five
*"In this world, everything has been done but suppose we try doing it in a
different (better) way?"*
Make someone know what you already know. Join us now at Wikimedia
Kenya<http://www.wikimedia.or.ke>