[Wikimedia Kenya] Suggestion to the Group Operations

Isaac K. Kosgei kips8505izo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:54:22 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I am of the opinion that we be posting issues on the site rather than the
mailing list for easy follow up.
this has been necessitated by the response on the mailing list, there are
Discussion topics that should be kept for future reference so that those who
will join later will have the benefit of following exactly on how the
chapter started (the Most Notable ones to me the are the pilot updates,
Bruce thread, the thread on Chapter formation- all this have made to site
forum). To me the best place for this is the site forum(Hoping we have One)

In that case I propose the following:
1. Post a discussion topic on the wikimedia kemya site.
2. After posting you alert members through the mailing list.
3. The members to reply on the site not the mailing list.
4. Site moderator to check on the posts to ensure it meets the site
etiquette/ wiki code of conduct.
5. If a post does not meet the code of conduct the moderator will alert the
owner of the discussion post who will inturn review and then re post or
cancel it all together.

N/B this are my personal opinions and I hope it wont offend any member
please add more suggestions on how the posting on the site should be done.

Isaac K. Kosgei.
Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
Egerton University,
Njoro Kenya.
(+254727553981)
www.linkedin.com/in/kipsizoo
Skype:Kipsizoo
Twitter:@Kipsizoo
*"You Must be the Change you wish to see in the world"-Mahatma Ghandi
*