[Wikimedia Kenya] Mozilla Invitation

Alex Wafula xelawafs at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 16:17:08 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

As most of you know, apart from my involvement in Wikimedia, I'm also actively involved in the Mozilla Project. The local Mozilla community has been steadily growing over the past year and now with the recent launch of Firefox 4 desktop and mobile browsers, we'll be joining Mozilla communities from all over the World in celebrating the new browser by hosting a local party at ihub on April 15th from 6 pm.

We'll also take this opportunity to unveill our new community site.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to officially invite you to the party. If you'll be available, please confirm your attendance via rsvp: mozilla-kenya.org/rsvp

cheers,
Alex.