[Wikimedia Kenya] what do you think?

lilian nyarera lireshi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 16:55:09 UTC 2011

Hi all? I think Bruce that is such a brilliant idea and I hope we shall get the volunteers. I hope everyone is aware of the power of teachers in society! Not only educating but also their marketing skills. If they find Wikipedia for schools nice; definitely it is!, they'l spread word  faster n wider which is to our chapter's advantage...therefore I think we need representatives:-)!  Cheers, lilian