[Wikimediaindia-l] Praiseworthy actions by our own Pradeep

Srikanth Ramakrishnan parakara.ghoda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:22:35 UTC 2012

Heya, while most of up were busy celebrating New Year [not me , I had
University work, though the trip There was to a Hill Station], our
dear Pradeep was busy promoting Wikimedia Commons and Wikipedia takes
A'bad on the streets of A'bad. Infact, he was even ready to give
demonstrations to people with his laptop to anyone with a Camera or
was interested. I won't comment on the success rate, let Pradeep
report here. Cheers,

--
Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.