No subject

Fri Sep 2 16:33:14 UTC 2011

properly forked font projects in webfonts, when santhosh took a stand
to use fonts them from upstream.

On Normalization of characters,  it is an optional feature, for
visibility of some chillus  , that can be disabled in user settings if
needed.
It perfectly makes sense for me, since dual encoding is an issue in
Malayalam , and the fix need to be on Unicode . The Webfonts hack is
just a positive step and optional fix to ensure, people will not be
missed from accessing knowledge in wikipedia , based on browser
restrictions.

Anivar