[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia in TN text books

Srikanth Ramakrishnan rsrikanth05 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:39:19 UTC 2011

Thanks for the heads up Srikanth and Bala. The website is a bit buggy
on my system. Since I have physical access to the Samacheer textbooks,
I shall have a look and post a full page *review* of it. I'll keep you
both and Sundar updated on the matter. I believe there is a lot of
scope for improvement, which we can suggest. As for the who reads
Further Reading matter, I do. The textbook has always been my mortal
enemy, hence I always stuck to the further reading sections.
 --Re, Srikanth R, Coimbatore.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards,
ME.
Wear a Lungi, Support the Movement
 My infrastructure invasion... plus other images
too.. on Wikimedia Commons. http://bit.ly/d50SIq