[Wikimediaindia-l] [WikiConference-India 2011] [Wikimedia-in-mum] Vote for the Conference Logo

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:38:54 UTC 2011

hi,

I think the decision is pretty clear with a lot more people going for the
old logo. The decision is hence to stick with the current logo.

Just for the sake of completion:
1. Stay with the old logo = 10
2. Change to new logo = 6
3. No clear indication given = 1 (Vishal - although we could include him in
the change to new logo bloc as well as the old logo bloc)

Let's call this discussion closed! I am happy that several people
participated in the process and hope we all continue to do so!

warm regards,
Pradeep Mohandas