[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India - AGM and Election Results

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 05:58:03 UTC 2011

Congratulations to all the new chapter board members - Tinu, Naveen and
Sudhanwa...nice to see the EC expanding to other parts of the country in an
organic way.

And read your report with great interest, Gautam. It is really heartening to
see the chapter progressing from a registered entity at the start of this
year to a 'real' entity. Looking forward to the year ahead.

I'm sure everyone has thought of this already, but the WikiConference would
be a good time to recruit  chapter members in bulk.

Cheers to all,
Bishakha