[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India - AGM and Election Results

Gautam John gautam at prathambooks.org
Sat Sep 24 15:02:02 UTC 2011

Thank you.

It has been a pleasure and a privilege. The latter more so because I
have learned so much from all of you.

I'm still around - as a community member - and am always happy to assist.

Good luck!

One last request - the Chapter really does need a larger and more
active membership base and I implore all of you who aren't members to
become members and those of you who are members to be more active
members. Else, the Chapter is doomed to ignominy and in many ways, so
is part of the larger Movement. The Chapter needs you. Stand up and be
counted.

Best,

Gautam
________