[Wikimediaindia-l] [WikiConference-India 2011] Announcement to offer sponsorship to WikiConference India 2011

Arjuna Rao Chavala arjunaraoc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:26:07 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Kundan Amitabh <kundanamitabh at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I am able to extend offers of sponsorship
> from *Ang India Technologies <http://www.angindia.co/>* and *
> SarkariNaukri.com <http://www.sarkarinaukri.com/>*, a flagship non-profit
> sister organisation of *Ang India Technologies <http://www.angindia.co/> *for
> WikiConference India 2011<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2011>
> * *being organized in Mumbai, India, on 18-20 November 2011.

Thanks Kundan for your kind offer.

Team: I have not yet seen the Invite for sponsorships published. I am not
sure whether I missed some of the emails. In case it is not published, I
suggest to finalize the same and publish so  that  a proper basis is
available for evaluating the offers and providing appropriate
recognition/promotion opportunities for donors.

Cheers
Arjun